Alien

It happened again… I faced my ultimate fear and I went back to that blissful place, where everything that ever happened and everything that will ever happen, has already happened; and I cannot deny it, the only thing that keeps me from self destructing is the fear of living in that place forever, let me dream that I'm in charge of things, that this awareness of mine is real and not just a biological manifestation that has no free will, only the illusion of it, because we think our dreams are what separate us from all living things… would any other human want to come up here with me? And see that even our dreams are a product of the outside world, that we are not who we are, we are the universe. Come to think of it, why would the universe want to self destruct? I am empty, I am free, I am human, in every way but one… I see the truth

September 2017

Comments