Retaliation

Are you afraid of me? I'm not... Don't repeat the same mistake simply because you refuse to face your fear and you associate it with the devil, the devil is your other half, your missing piece of the puzzle..

Can you see your children? They are pure, they don't fear me, they're looking down on you, but is it looking down? If so then that's their devil, yes they're not as pure as it seems, they absorbed some of your fear, but they don't know it yet, except for a rare few. They heard me out and didn't look down on you, just like I'm not looking down on you, they have within them the strongest weapon that ever was, they treat you with kindness.... We call it love. It is that power which you seek and has been eluding you all this time, simply because you've substituted love for positivity, your god is false, god does not know the devil, the angels and demons are one and the same, and god isn't somewhere in between, god is both, and it translates to love, kindness, because we understand, we see the truth, and we believe in you.

My retaliation is the truth, I'm only trying to set you free, and along the way I'm creating new experience, and evolving... Tomorrow I will no longer need to retaliate, tomorrow I'll simply be kind, and talk to you in mysterious ways, and you will listen, because you too will believe, for there is no reasoning that can defeat love.. and if you're still afraid, you will never understand, and you will retaliate, and lose, and we'll still believe in you... you will fall on your knees and rise stronger, smarter, kinder, and full of love.

Comments